Fridays To be determined: Grades K to 3
Storybook Art Nature - The inspiring outdoor world finds its way to canvas, clay and paper.
- "We're Going to the Mountains"- Using texture tools in acrylic landscape painting; basic composition and perspective is introduced
- "Counting on Fall"- Printing textural fall leaves with tempera paint; study color blending
- "Outside your Window" - Imagery collage through acetate
- "Why is the Sky Blue?"- Cool color lesson using photos; watercolor painting on paper
- "Stars" - Night time scene on clay (ceramic) slab; warm vs. cool colors lesson